What is Schnizzfest?
The concept for Schnizzfest was born six years ago, even before the inception of TruMethods. Gary and Bob wanted to have an event where MSPs from around the world could come together and focus on the process of improving their business without the usual conference distractions.
What knowledge and perspective do you gain?
Schnizzfest is a mixture of content, discussions and member-to-member networking. Topics will include sales, business success principles, and service delivery.
Schnizzfest is only for TruMethods members so the people around you will be implementing the same processes and speaking the same language. This is a great opportunity to share experiences and form relationships with others in the IT Service industry.
This event is for business owners, practice area executives and key employees that touch every area of your business. We will discuss financials, goals and the process for building a successful IT company. Only bring the people in your organization that are in a position to know this information.
The Schnizz is…
- The embodiment of attitude, self-image and self-discipline
- A commitment to being the best you can be
- Helping others to be the best they can be
- An expectation to succeed
- Approaching each day with passion and enthusiasm
- The Schnizz is what separates good companies from great companies!
Register today for
Our goal is to bring the "TruMethods Way" to life including sales process, service delivery and command.
What has changed for our members over the past year? What changes are coming in our industry? We will discuss what changes could impact your business and how to prepare.
Our panel discussions are consistently rated one of the best parts of Schnizzfest. We'll have panels with TruMethods members and industry experts.
Add perspective and business knowledge from outside the industry.
TruMethods members come back to Schnizzfest each year to meet and spend time with other IT Service Providers. We've carved out ample time for you to network with your peers.
Great Idea Contest
Enter your great idea and compete to win one-on-one time with Gary & Bob.
It's Schnizzfest... how could we not have fun?
Early Bird Registration
First 50 registrants
$695 per attendee
$795 per attendee
Pre-Day myITprocess User Group Workshop
$149 per attendee (Registration & attendance to Schnizzfest required)
June 11th, 2015: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
*Hotel is not included – Group rate is $204 per night
Thursday, June 11th, 2015
Cocktail Reception & Registration- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday, June 12th
Schnizzfest Workshop (Breakfast, Lunch and Coffee Breaks provided) 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, June 12th
Special Event for Members – 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday, June 13th
Schnizzfest Workshop (Breakfast and Coffee Break Provided)
7:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Schnizzfest Guest Speaker
We are excited to announce that our special guest speaker for Schnizzfest 2015 is Nicholas Boothman. Nicholas has been called “one of the leading experts in face-to-face communication in the world” by The New York Times.
He has taught his revolutionary technique of “Rapport by Design” to thousands of corporations, colleges and universities around the world including the Queens, Harvard, and London Business schools.
His first two books, How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less and How to Connect in Business in 90 Seconds or Less have been translated into more than 20 languages.
A former fashion and advertising photographer who dealt with hundreds of new faces a week for clients like AT&T, Revlon and Coca-Cola, he is now recognized as a world-renowned expert in turning first impressions into profitable relationships.
The New York Times calls him “the new Dale Carnegie,” the Economist Magazine calls him “truly inspirational,” and Good Morning America says, “His book is my bible!”
- The best of the industry are here. These are the people you want to learn from and this is the group to be with. Do you want to run with the mediocre or run with the best in the industry? – Myles Keough, Spade Technology
- Schnizzfest is a great opportunity to be in the community. Community is so critical to success; being able to meet the people that are doing this in other markets on a daily basis is paramount in achieving and exceeding your goals. - Scott Warner, Connecting Point
- The content is the best of any event we attend. It is always very specific, concise, and applicable to building your business. No matter where you are in business there is always something you can take away. – Stuart Bryan, I-M Technology